Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Heerlen – The Netherlands
Braden Group is a leading supplier of specialized and balanced solutions for air, handling, noise mitigation, emissions control, energy storage and gas turbine auxiliary support systems.
Braden’s equipment enable and manage the “clean” airflow of the system and grid stabilization, for those who generate clean power energy worldwide. Our knowledge of systems and equipment supplied contributes to facilitate the realization of a low carbon economy. Braden, working in concert with all focused on a cleaner world, will use its technical competence to participate in achieving that global goal “a Greener World”.
We believe that the power of our success is driven by our talented employees. The long standing Excellence of our Products can only be achieved through the hard work, dedication, and collaborative efforts of our employees.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Within Braden Group we are looking for a new Accounts Payable Administrator for fulltime employment. As an Accounts Payable Administrator you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices and employee expense reports, as well as initiating the corresponding payments. To be successful on this role, you naturally get energy from a dynamic environment and embrace change to improve as an organization. Together with the other Accounting team members you ensure that everything related to the administration is properly registered and administrated. In order to achieve this, good teamwork and alignment between various colleagues and departments is very important.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily AP inbox by reviewing invoices, payment reminders and other vendor correspondence;
- Daily scanning and processing of supplier invoices for several Braden Group entities using Document Management Application Program (Xtendis);
- Processing of Cash and Credit Card expense reports using cloud based automation Application Program (Concur);
- Vendor setup and maintenance;
- Follow company’s standard operating procedures in conjunction with processing payables
data into ERP system to ensure proper internal controls are followed at all times;
- Preparing and processing payment batches;
- Timely and adequately responding to all internal and external queries;
- Work closely with purchase department to ensure prompt resolution of PO related issues;
- Accounts Payable RGNI (Received Goods Not Invoiced) analyzing and reporting;
- Coordinate with vendors regarding invoicing and payment inquiries and discrepancies, in a timely and professional manner;
- Processing and reporting of intercompany invoicing;
- Perform tasks needed for monthly and year end closing reporting;
- Participate in departmental process improvement initiatives;
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned;
- Backup for Assistant Accounting.
- A relevant diploma level 4 MBO (financial/administrative);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function within an international environment;
- Good knowledge of English is required, German is an advantage;
- Experience in working with ERP systems (such as Epicor, SAP or Oracle);
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and comfortable using other MS software;
- Preferred knowledge of Xtendis and Concur;
- You are highly motivated for a new challenge and are open to learn, enthusiastic & enjoy
solving problems in an international environment;
- You have a proactive, “can do” mindset and are not afraid to reach out to both internal and
external stakeholders when necessary;
- You are able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and respect deadlines.
- Possibility of working in an international, dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleague’s;
- Open culture and short communication lines;
- Professional and modern facilitated offices, easily accessible through public transport;
- Development opportunities within our international organization;
- After one year a permanent employment agreement is envisaged;
- Market-oriented salary and benefits, including 25 days of leave.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: Sollicitatie@braden.com