Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Heerlen, The Netherlands
Braden Group is a leading supplier of specialized and balanced solutions for air, handling, noise mitigation, emissions control, energy storage and gas turbine auxiliary support systems. Braden’s equipment enables and manages the “clean” airflow of the system and grid stabilization for those who generate clean power energy worldwide. Our knowledge of systems and equipment supplied contributes to facilitating the realization of a low-carbon economy. Braden, working in concert with all focused on a cleaner world, will use its technical competence to participate in achieving that global goal “a Greener World”.
We believe that the power of our success is driven by our talented employees. The long-standing excellence of our Products can only be achieved through the hard work, dedication, and collaborative efforts of our employees.
Summary of role:
For the Braden Group accounting department we are looking for a Financial Accountant for full-time employment. To be successful in this role, you naturally get energy from a dynamic environment and embrace change to improve as an organization. Together with the other accounting team members, you ensure that everything related to the administration is properly registered and administrated. In order to achieve this, good teamwork and alignment between various colleagues and departments is very important.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the Epicor Fixed Assets Management module; provide monthly detail to the Financial Controller for general journal entries; ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals;
• Timely and accurate preparation and reporting of the monthly financial statements for the Braden Group entities in accordance with accounting principles and corporate policies;
• Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and maintains accounting general ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions;
• Cost allocations: review overhead costs and allocate to applicable projects;
• Assist in the monthly projects revenue recognition process;
• System administrator for Blackline (software for account reconciliations);
• Preparation of weekly cash forecast and monthly Working Capital forecast;
• Backup for Financial Controller;
• Participate in customer project billing process;
• Participate in departmental process improvement initiatives.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Finance & Control or Accountancy;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function within an international environment;
• Good knowledge of English is required;
• Ability to provide a certificate of good conduct (VOG);
• Experience in working with ERP systems (such as Epicor, SAP or Oracle);
• You have excellent skills in Microsoft Office (especially with MS Excel);
• Extensive knowledge of VAT, Taxes , Intra Community Supplies and Export requirements for invoicing;
• You are highly motivated for a new challenge and are open to learn;
• Enthusiastic & enjoy solving problems in an international environment;
• You have a proactive, “can do” mindset and are not afraid to reach out to both internal and external stakeholders when necessary;
• You are able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and respect deadlines.
• Market-based salary;
• 25 leave days based on full-time employment;
• Possibility of working in an international, dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleague’s;
• Open culture and short communication lines;
• Professional and modern facilitated offices, easily accessible through public transport;
• Development opportunities within our international organization;
• After one year a permanent employment agreement is envisaged.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to Sollicitatie@braden.com