Braden-Europe B.V. is a global leader in the power generation industry for design, manufacture, installation and retrofit of auxiliary equipment for gas turbines. Braden’s products cover the entire auxiliary scope for a gas turbine, from inlet air filter houses, inlet ducts and plenums with acoustic silencers to exhaust plenums or diffusers, outlet ducts, simple cycle stacks, exhaust silencers, or bypass damper and stack systems for combined cycle applications. With hundreds of systems in service for nearly every combustion turbine model, Braden-Europe B.V. has earned an international reputation for unparalleled quality and customer service.
We believe that the power of our success is driven by our talented employees. The long-standing Excellence of our Products can only be achieved through the hard work, dedication, and collaborative efforts of our employees.
We are currently looking for an
Sr. System & (cloud) Solutions Engineer
- Responsible for Braden’s IT&C systems and infrastructure and for operating, maintaining, supporting, configuring and upgrading IT servers, networks and services, including:
Microsoft 365 and Azure services;
On-premises infrastructure in Heerlen;
A large number of servers with software/services from Autodesk, Epicor, VMWare, Microsoft and Veaam;
Remote desktop management in multiple locations globally, Braden Europe, Braden USA, Braden Canada and Braden UK;
- Leading role in realizing Braden’s IT&C strategy and project roadmap;
- Direct contact with end users, suppliers and clients;
- Supervises/guides local IT-Administrator and supports him/her in handling and solving requests from Braden end-users;
- Working from Heerlen office location, with flexible office hours and possibility to work from home.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level;
- Approximately 5+ years of experience managing IT infrastructure and Microsoft Cloud & server workloads, including:
Experience with the following Software: Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SQL Server, VMware ESXi, vSphere;
Preferably experience with: Veeam Backup, Autodesk Product Design Suite, Autodesk Vault, Citrix Metaframe and Epicor;
- Experience with Network equipment such as Switches, routers, VPN and firewalls.
- Managing and configuring Cisco network infrastructure;
- Professional knowledge of English is required;
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- A challenging position in a multicultural company;
- A highly dynamic, international organization with growth ambition;
- Open culture and short communication lines;
- Professional and modern facilitated offices, easily accessible through public transport;
- Market-oriented salary and benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your motivation letter and CV by clicking on below button to apply for this job.