We are currently looking for an
Works closely with Project Manager. Delivers a complete erection, operation, and maintenance documentation of our product for the customer, including fabricator’s documents, supplier’s documents, internal documents and client documents or other data.
- Performs design, detail, and/or checking, as assigned, on structural, mechanical, and electrical or piping components and assemblies. In AutoCAD as well as in Inventor.
- Works closely with the Project Manager concern customers and supplier clarification including drawing transmittals, technical reports, requests for information, equipment interface information, etc.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations, industry, and company standards.
- Prepares bill of material for submittal to Project Manager.
- Creates Field Identification List (FIL) from the engineering documents.
- Prepares accurate complex drawings on damper equipment, inlet, and exhaust systems in a productive manner within the allowed project time frame.
- Exhibits creativity in developing cost-effective solutions to design problems.
- Provides design assistance on contracts through performance of various mechanical design, thermal and expansion analysis, weight analysis and other engineering studies as requested.
- Helps Quality Control / if necessary, assists in Quality Control at the manufacturer’s location.
- Willingness to travel short term is required on limited occasions.
- A degree in mechanical engineering, MTS-wtb preferably or similar
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge in 3D Inventor, Autocad, Vault
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, German is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of drafting, engineering standards and fabrication techniques
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate engineering drawings
- Strong analytical skills and an innovative approach to work
- Proactive and self-managing
- A challenging job in a dynamic and pleasant, international working climate
- Full-time permanent employment agreement in case of a good performance
- Working from home/hybrid options
- Open culture and short communication lines
- Professional and modern facilitated offices, easily accessible through public transport
- Market-oriented salary and benefits, including 25 days of leave
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org